I still have a bunch of stickers left and a few paper bead necklaces left! Since tomorrow is our official one year anniversary (the paper anniversary), I want to give a bunch of paper away tomorrow! We're having a trivia contest to give away some paper bead necklaces. Email your address and your entry to email@example.com. Answer as many questions as you can because every entry will receive some stickers. I'll be giving away necklaces to those who can answer the most questions correctly.
Here are the trivia questions:
1. What is the slang term for a large bass, usually 4 pounds or bigger?
2. What is a female Antelope called?
3. What species of fish am I holding in this picture?
4. What does MOA stand for in shooting?
5. What is the name of the fishing hook company with a bird in it's name?
6. What is the name of the Dam that is behind us? (There is a few posts on this blog that mention that dam.)
7. In offroading, what does OHV stand for?
8. Whose bolt action design are most modern bolt action rifles patterned after?
9. What does PFD stand for?
10. What small breed of digging dog was originally bred for hunting rabbits and other burrowing animals? (But mine prefers ATV rides!)
11. What species of fish am I holding in this picture?
12. What are the grooves cut into a rifle or pistol barrel which cause the bullet to spin called?
13. What is a female duck called?
14. What is the process of weighing fish and releasing the lighter weight fish and keeping the heaviest fish for tournaments called?
15. What were motor homes originally called?
16. Deer antlers grow an average of 1 to 2 inches per______________.
17. What is the back of the boat called?
18. What are the ingredients for the most popular camping dessert?
19. When two OHVs meet on a hill, on a trail, who has the right-of-way?
20. If you saw this on a fly line box, what would it mean?
WF - 6 - F
EXTRA CREDIT: What town is this restaurant located in?