Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fall!

This past weekend, we went to our new favorite camping spot again. I'll share pictures of the trip in another post, this post I wanted to share some of my favorite fall themed pictures from the trip. Fall is my favorite time to take photos because there are so many colors! Hope you had a great weekend, too!
 

A little bit of color.


Some orange, yellow and green.


More orange yellow and green.


A path with some fall leaves sprinkled on it.


Lots of yellow.


Mountain view looking through some fall trees.


Some fall Aspens.


Some color on the side of a mountain.


Color on another mountain.


Fallen trees and fall trees over our trail.


1 comment:

  1. Great photos Hilary! Say, where did you say you live? Where is it near...I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete