Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Riding Gloves

Late last summer we went for a ride with some other people on the ATVs. It was the first time I had driven an ATV by myself for that far. My hands were really tired by the end of the day. One of the people said I should wear gloves. I didn't think they would help that much because I didn't understand how it would make it better. I went ahead and put some on that I had in my day bag and they made a HUGE difference! The only time I take my gloves off when we're riding now is when my hands are really hot and I need a little air on them, but they don't stay off long.
Here are the gloves my husband and I use:
Red Gloves Are My Gloves & The Black/Gray Ones Are My Husband's
These are Mechanix gloves and they are REALLY great for riding. My gloves have Velcro straps around the wrist which I really like. My husband's have elastic around his wrists.
Gloves help with the vibration that makes your hands tired and they also help with your grip. I also like that they help keep your hands a little cleaner so when you stop for a snack or lunch break, it's easier to clean your hands before you eat. The Mechanix gloves are designed for working on cars, but tha\ey make even better riding gloves. You can even get some with lights built in if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment