Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Fun Camping & ATV Trip - Part 4

Here is the final post of pictures from our trip last weekend! Except for the part that made my allergies go nuts, it was a great trip and I can't wait to do this one again!
 

One of my favorite Girls In The Outdoors.


Another of my favorite Girls In The Outdoors.


Kris and Kaos discussing which trail to take.


Sasha wants to take the trail that makes her ears flap in the wind.




This is one of the reasons I loved this trip so much! Look at those views!


He backed into the mud hole and I was sure he was stuck. Poor Kaos was in the back and she wasn't happy about the flying mud.


Another great view.


Have you ever been on a trail and saw the trail marker but there were no numbers on it? We were trying to find the trail on the map and according to the map and the blank markers, our trail didn't exist!


Look really close, there is a deer across the creek from our campsite right before we started packing up camp.


This picture was taken about a mile from the turnoff to our house!


Me and my favorite riding & camping partner!


1 comment:

  1. While I'm not big on ATVs, I certainly am a fan of taking "all" of the family to enjoy the outdoors!

    ReplyDelete